ZER0.3 is the result of exclusive "laminated stoneware" technology which results in slabs that measure 100x300x0.3 cm, a unique format which opens a whole new world of possibilities to architects and designers.
Our ZER0.3 slabs offer a whole new concept for planning interiors. Whether you need to cover large areas or a dress a single space, the elegance, prestige and beauty of our products are ideal in any case, as well as being ecologically friendly.
The competitive advantages of ZER0.3 laminated stoneware:
- large: a range of 7 innovative shapes of up to 3 X 1 meters, exclusive sizes which open a whole new world to architects and interior designers
- flat: the surface area is perfectly flat
- thin: this feature makes our slabs easy to use
- light: this attribute makes moving the slab from place to place and laying it so much easier, the 3mm thickness of the slab means it weighs only 7,4kg/m²
- flexible: ideal for covering curved wall areas with a range of up to 5 meters
- easy: the material is very pliable, easy to cut and work with, whatever the thickness chosen, making the slabs ideal for use in innovative and creative projects
- reliable: used all over the world, it boasts many prestigious references
- aesthetics: it is beautiful to look at wherever it is placed. ZER0.3 slabs exalt the beauty of the ceramic imbuing any ambience with innovative elegance and class
- inexpensive: it is ideal for reconstruction projects because it can be used to cover existing materials without having to demolish or dismantle old walls, thus saving on labour costs
- guaranteed: it has a guarantee for up to 20 years
- ecological: the manufacturing process is in keeping with all of the most strict environmental laws, uses less raw materials, water and CO2 emission energy.